Pediatric dentistry is dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through to teen years offering a wide range of treatment options, as well as expertise and training, to care for your child’s teeth, gums and mouth.
At Pasadora Family Dental Centre we understand the importance of establishing a good oral hygiene regimen early in a child’s life providing children with the necessary treatment and knowledge to maintain a healthy smile through to adulthood.
We recommend expecting mothers receive their first consultation during pregnancy to discuss prevention techniques such as nutrition and dietary recommendations that will help with their babies development of healthy teeth.
Our facilities are modern and kid friendly and our offices and equipment are specially decorated and arranged with children in mind.
We focus on prevention, early detection and treatment of dental diseases and keep current on the latest advances in dentistry for children offering a variety of pediatric procedures.
Our Pediatric Dental Procedures
- Infant oral health exams
- Preventive dental care (cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations)
- Habit counseling (pacifier use, thumb sucking, nail biting)
- Orthodontic treatments (early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite)
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Gum (Perio) treatments (management of gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, short frenulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease)
- Dental injuries (fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth)
- Special Care Services (care for children with medical, physical or mental disabilities)
- Safe Sedation
Dr. Kathy Fysikoudi
With 20 years’ experience in pediatric dentistry, Dr. Kathy is committed to making your child’s dental visit a pleasant and comfortable one.
Dr. Kathy is trained in examining and treating children and special needs patients using the latest methods in children’s dental care to reduce any anxiety or discomfort associated with dental procedures. When your pediatrician suggests that your child receive a dental exam, you can be assured that Dr. Kathy will provide the best possible care.
Our practice strives to make this journey for your child a fun and rewarding experience. There is no doubt…your child’s path to dental health starts here.