Orthodontics is a dental specialty that corrects problems with the alignment of your teeth and bite. When left untreated crooked teeth, spaces between teeth and an improper bite can lead to significant issues later in life.
At Pasadora Family Dental Centre our top priority is to provide high quality orthodontic care in a warm and friendly environment. To achieve this, we utilize some of the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques available, such as Digital X-rays, 3D Cone Beam Digital x-rays, Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™ clear aligners, self-ligating metal braces and nearly invisible ceramic braces.
We are dedicated to providing each of our patients with the compassionate and individualized care they deserve through a comprehensive set of orthodontic treatments for children, teens and adults.
Our Orthodontic Dental Treatments
- Corrections of crowded teeth (dental and/or dental malocclusions)
- Open bite (front teeth don’t touch)
- Deep overbite (lower front teeth bite into palate)
- Missing teeth (hypodontia or impacted teeth)
- More than 32 teeth (hyperdontia)
- Under bite (lower front teeth in front of upper teeth)
- Spacing of teeth
Appliances we use:
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- Invisible (Clear) Orthodontic Appliances
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™
- Lingual Braces
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Removable and fixed preventative appliances
- Removable and fixed retainers (essix, clear, bonded, hawley)
Benefits of Orthodontic Treatment
Orthodontic treatment can help patients renew their self-esteem by providing a healthier and more vibrant smile, but in addition to improving one’s appearance, a number of other benefits to having orthodontic treatment include:
- Reduced risk of periodontal disease
- Chewing more comfortably
- Teeth are less likely to become broken off due to grinding
- Facilitates good oral hygiene by making it easier to brush and floss the teeth
- Reduced threat of headaches and jaw pain
- Improved digestion
Why choose PFDC for your Orthodontic treatment?
Commitment to our patients
Building honest, trusting relationships with our patients and their families is our first priority. We’ll help you understand the benefits of orthodontics before starting the process and we won’t pressure you into any unnecessary treatments. We’re glad to answer all your questions and we will keep you updated as your treatment progresses.
Our facility uses the most advanced technologies which can result in:
- Few numbers of visits
- Shorter treatment time
- Less missed work and school
- Less discomfort
With over 30 years’ experience, Dr. Don Machen is a highly-trained Orthodontist, Diplomate and Professor of Orthodontics in USA, committed to providing patients with a positive orthodontic experience using the latest treatments and technology.
We understand that your time is valuable and that is why we pride ourselves on flexibility. Whether you need to revise treatment goals, reschedule appointments, or adjust financial arrangements, we are here for you.
We take the time to get to know you and your family and work with you to achieve your goals through offering convenient and affordable payment plans and methods.
Our practice strives to provide our patients with a positive orthodontic experience and we want to do the same for you.